Sunday, April 24, 2011

✿ show must go on ✿



I've realized how many times I let my self down. Many people also intimidate me in a couple ways. It's make me freak out and frustated. I wondering, how great and better my life without them? It's a really relieved thought :)

I don't wanna stuck because of my past. I knew that I a little bit immature a long time ago. I didn't know how to took control of my self. I just duck out of my problem.


Well life is about moving on, right? Like a great migration. The winner is who stay and survive as long as they can. I wanna be like that. You know, every person in this world has kind of different problem in their life. After that situation, you try to figure out what ways you have to used to work it out. Who told you that life is easy??


References :




No comments:

Post a Comment