Monday, January 16, 2012

am I special for you?

Hy dear blog, may I tell about him again?
You must bore about this, but I don't know whom I have to tell. That's really suck my mind.
I'm still confused about his faith, especially for me. He always has a lot of reasons to deny my desires. I don't really know about his way of thinking.
Don't you know, until this time I haven't get present or something else, even a birthday card!
It has been nearly a month since my birthday...
He has already sorry about that, but deeply, I really want it from him :(
My friends, my coworkers have given something for me, but him??
Don't you remember in your birthday I made it worth to make you happy. I gave a surprise, I brought a birthday cake, I gave a gift before your birthday, I just don't wanna make you wait it for long. 
I never want expect the value of the gift, but I just expect your care to make me happy. If you just  make birthday card for me, it's no matter at all, than you do nothing anymore.
You have a lot of pleasure time, I know. You even had time to buy a cell phone for your brother, accompany your friend buying a watch, walking around with your friends, and yesterday, you asked me to accompany you buying new cell phone. Done!
Good job, am I still special for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment