Monday, April 25, 2011

being a humble person :)


We must not think Pride is something God forbids because He is offended at it, or that Humility is something He demands as due to His own dignity — as if God Himself was proud. He is not in the least worried about His dignity. The point is, He wants you to know Him: wants to give you Himself. And He and you are two things of such a kind that if you really get into any kind of touch with Him you will, in fact, be humble — delightedly humble, feeling the infinite relief of having for once got rid of all the silly nonsense about your own dignity which has made you restless and unhappy all your life.


Actually I am still confused how to start my first post and finally, I found the interesting idea to be posted here.


Yesterday I found a new inspiration when I talked with my friend about our unique friend ... Yeah, we talked about our friend who is very very humble (low profile) and I’m attracted to post it here because actually I hate a person who proud of his/her parents wealth ... why they’re proud of that??
Is it important to be a famous person because of wealth??
OK and I will tell you about my friend, I don’t wanna to mention his name, just call him ***, haha.
*** is actually handsome enough and I think *** is rich boy (rich, not his parents’ wealth but because his efforts and his family also a famous person because of their wealth).
 *** also a smart, dilligent, kind, friendly, religious, hard worker, but the most important thing, he is a humle boy. I like that so much. Like with his character, not love.

Let’s imagine, if there were a rich boy, but he didn’t want to proud of his wealth, intelligence, and knowledge. It just like a quotes “Seperti ilmu padi, makin berisi makin merunduk”. Actually I’m a little bit believe about that, I believe if the person doesn’t have a good looking boy, I often find a good looking boy who is humble (generally they look like high class boys), no, not often, even I never find that, but now !! I've found that person, he has a lot of things to be proud of, but why?? he don’t want to do that??
I’ve told about ***’s characters above there ... Yes, his parents are rich, their house is so big, so *** never tells about where he lives to his friends, he don’t want his friends figure out that he is a son of rich family (but fortunately I know about that because we are in same city, not city actually >.<
He never wears glamours or high label clothes, although I knew that he had enough, even a lot of money to buy them. *** has ever told me that he worked to help his uncle sold some cows to another city and I actually have known about that but pretended to know nothing about it >.< I also knew, that he got a lot of benefits from that, more than 1 million per week, is it great, right? I found it in 20 years old boy with his humble characteristic. But don’t you know, he always goes to campuss by bus, approximately 45 minutes and it will take 15 minutes if you go by motorcycle. So, if he had 7 o’clock class, he would come early by bus, not by motorcycle, whereas I know that he even can use car to go to the campuss. That’s fabulous >.<

*** also a kind and very kind person, I got this story from my friend, one day he and his friends (aproximatelly 8-11 boys) went to vacation, he told to his friends that he just had some money, then they went to a restaurant, not restaurant actually but just like that, he paid all the bills with his money, he didn’t do it once, he had done it twice with the same friends, I don’t know if he has done that with his other friends.  You’re such really kind boy, brad ... I proud have a friend like you 

And now, about his intelligence, I know he is a smart boy, but when he got examination, he always tells to his friends that he hasn’t studied yet, but then he got high mark, hmmm nice enough ...
Yeah, I like his character so much, he doesn’t ever to be a high class level although actually he’s able to do that. He is chatty so much, but he never proud of with everything he had, he likes to help each other, he’s religious person, he’s intelligent, he never wastes his parents’ wealth, and he’s enough good looking boy.
But sometimes, I wanna to tell him that he has to realize that one is proud. It is good to have pride about oneself…the trouble only happens when it gets out of hand…kinda like too much of anything and ‘being humble’ triggers me, as if it is the noble, holy, better way to live - closer to god, closer to love …. I say if one is too humble, it will be a problem too. At least, nothing whatever can be done before it. If you think you are not conceited, it means you are very conceited indeed.
The point is  like a humble boy, who does not like to expose himself, does not like to exaggerate everything, who does not like proud of what he had. He will be a most comfortable person when we wanna share everything. Difficult to find a boy like that

No comments:

Post a Comment